Monday, January 24, 2011

What is Wrong with Me??!!

Its been 18 days since Ashlie passed.  Seems as if it was just a couple.  For some reason, I rarely cry.  Just like days prior, I find myself wondering what is wrong with me?  How can I bury my child and not cry?  Is this "dream" state that I am living in just my mind's way of protecting me?  My husband quite frequently goes into her room, I avoid it.  I haven't been in there for days.  I don't want to see her empty bed, for when I look in her bed, I fully expect to see her laying there... smiling at me.  Yes, alas I would be awake and the dream would be over.  It really was just a bad, horrible dream.
TaTa4Now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember you have a support system and its okay to lean on them. They wouldn't have it any other way. Hope your days will get better.

Post a Comment