Friday, January 21, 2011

Made A Decision

Well I made my decision.  I am going to accept the 6 yr old patient.  Hopefully all will go well.  I remain slowly awakening from my dream.  It isn't a dream.  She is really gone... and it hurts.  Today we were visited by our daughter's school teacher, school nurse, and school social worker.  It was wonderful to share stories about Ashlie.  We showed them her room also.  They loved her too.  We were able to let them know just how much we appreciated everything they did for her.  She LOVED school and came home so happy... except when she was exhausted!  The more people who offer their condolences allows me to "awaken" just a bit more.  We went to my youngest sister-in-laws tonite to celebrate her birthday.  Although it was fun, it also was difficult.  NiteNite Angel...
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment