Monday, July 25, 2011

Angelic Encounters through my Granddaughter

All I can say is Wow... what a spectacular day.  My daughter, son-in-law, and precious grandchildren have made it here for a one week stay!  Words can not describe how much I LOVE them being here!!  This evening, my now 3-year-old granddaughter, "E", that was so close to my Ashlie, came to me and said this:  "MiMi, you need to hold Ashie's, how she says Ashlie, arm."  I said, "I do?"  To which she replied, "Yes MiMi, you do."  She then went on to say, "Ashie died.  She went to heaven.  MiMi say," and she says it loud like I did the morning that I found my sweet Ashlie gone, "Ashie's dead, Ashie's dead!"  and MiMi cry, and she makes the sounds of boohoohoo.  Then she proceeds to take me upstairs to "hold Ashie's arm."  Now, mind you, we now live where Ashlie never lived.  So, I go upstairs with E, while she is saying "come on MiMi, come on."  We go in each upstairs room, looking for Ashlie.  Then she takes me halfway down the stairs to the "midway" landing on them.  She proceeds to talk about MiMi holding Ashie's arm.  Then she begins to rub her arm up and down, and insists that Ashie wants to "hold your arm MiMi and do like this.  You do it MiMi," and I did.  Then on the edge of the stairs right above the memorial area that we have set up for Ashlie, which is also where we were standing, she tells me that I need to turn around one of the angels that I have sitting there.  E tells me that "Ashie wants it that way."  She then goes on the tell me that "Ashie is sad MiMi.  She wants to dance with her Daddy" and keeps pointing to the corner saying "see MiMi.  She is sad, she wants to dance with her Daddy."  Well, her Daddy was at work.  I called him and had E tell him that Ashlie was sad and wants to dance with her Daddy.  Later in the evening, E kept saying "see MiMi, there's Ashie."  I would say "where?"  E would point at a white pedestal that I bought as part of her memorial that we have in our home.  A very precious portrait that we found and looks almost EXACTLY like Ashlie, has an angel child sitting on a white pedestal.  E told us this twice tonite, about Ashlie sitting on the pedestal.  Wow... how comforting.  I can't explain how wonderful that feels.  I knew E and Ashlie had a special bond, but I did not realize it was such a powerful bond that it would continue even after Ashlie passed away.  God is good... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment