Sunday, May 22, 2011

Planted Daisies for Ashlie

Well, this C R A Z Y weather finally leveled off enough to allow me to plant some flowers outside, it has been too cold outside at night for them to survive.  One of Ashlie's previous nurses and I, were preparing Ashlie's new room at our house, and had chosen some Gerber daisy stems to use as decor in her room... such bright, lovely colors... bright yellow, turquoise, lime green, hot pink, and purple... bright and colorful as she was.  Yesterday, I planted real gerber daisies in a bright blue pot... for Ashlie... they now sit next to the angel figurine that her youngest biological brother's family, he's also adopted, had sent in a flower arrangement when she passed away.  This completed a wonderful day spent with family, either on the phone, or in person.  I was blessed to spend time with my husband and youngest son, talk with my older son on the phone and make plans for the summer, and say nighttime prayers with my granddaughter.  Although my granddaughter didn't thank Jesus for her MiMi, just PaPa... LOL  children are so precious...  take the time and enjoy them.  You never know what God has planned...
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment