Monday, March 21, 2011

We Got Moved!!

We got moved!!  We worked all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Everything went fairly smoothly!!  Even managed to work around the rain showers.  BIG SHOUT OUT to my mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, and his friend!!  We couldn't have done it without you!!  I have parts of me hurting today that I had forgotten were even there!
As I thought it would be, the move was bittersweet.  Yes, I don't have to look at Ashlie's Room anymore, but darnit... she should be here with me.  Today, putting my little patient on the school bus was extremely hard.  Even for him, I watch at the door until the bus pulls away, just like I did with Ash.  Again... it should have been me putting Ashlie on the bus. 
Ashlie did come to visit me Saturday night though.  As I was sitting there with my eyes close trying to will myself to sleep... it has been eluding me, I felt her presence.  Her smiling, happy presence... running... playing... and off she went.  Thanks honey for letting me know that you found us!!  Ashlie you will forever ever be in my heart... forever a presesnce in my life.  You made the world a better place.
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment