Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank You Miss Ashlie

On my way home from the first part of my split shift, I flipped my radio from country to an inspirational station.  They were discussing how people write in and say how much they were touched by a particular song relating to particular circumstances in their lives.  I wondered to myself, wow, wouldn't it be nice if I heard one of the songs we chose for Ashlie's services.  Well, not too far on down the road one of them came on!  I needed that SO badly.  I've been having a rough time lately.  Oh... you might want to know what song it was.  It was my favorite one that we chose, and it also was played at both of my parents services.  The song was "I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe.  If you aren't familiar with the song, please take time to listen to it.  It is beautiful.  MercyMe is a contemporary Christian group.
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment