Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another Story - The Night After Ashlie Passed

After much debate within myself, I have decided to share yet another story with you.  It happened the night after Ashlie passed away.  Sitting on the couch in our living room, unable to sleep and overwhelmed with grief, I soon begin to feel as if someone is sitting there beside me.  Oddly enough, it kind of angered me.  As I sit there, occassionally glancing to my right, I let whomever is there know that I did not need them, I could handle this on my own... thank you very much.  Even after my "evil eye," this presence continues to sit with me... patiently... faithfully.  I have often wondered who it was.  Was it my father... who was my rock when he was alive?  my grandfather... reminding me that God was there for me always?  or my guardian angel... letting me know that he is there?  (I did feel as if it were a male presence.)  Now I look back,reflecting on this and would like to say to whomever was there... thanks!
TaTa4Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment