Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ashamed...

I am ashamed to admit what I am about to write.  But... the intention of sharing this journey is two-fold.  A way for me to express my feelings and to share those feelings with others in the hope that they also can benefit from them.  So... here I go.  Tonite I am finding myself a bit angry with Ashlie.  I know... how on Earth can I be angry with her?  I have no answer to that question.  Perhaps I am being selfish and just want her here with me.  So therefore I am angry with her for not being here?  I don't know...  Although the reality of the fact that she is gone is settling in more and more, there is still that part of me that thinks it is STILL just a dream. 
Today we have had a blizzard, it hasn't ended yet either.  Yes, a true blizzard.  I'm not sure how much snow we have yet, but I read that it was 11 inches a few hours ago.  I've never quite seen snow like I watched today... blowing, horizontally... very limited visibility.  I was fascinated by it... knowing that our little angel had done it again.  Just like the day we laid her to rest...  Momma misses you dearly Angel...
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment