Saturday, December 31, 2011

Made it Through Christmas... Then Guess What Happened?

Well, I made it though Christmas without Ashlie.  Early on Christmas morning I was really struggling.  I posted on the craft forum I frequent, www.smartbuygal.com/forum, asking for prayers.  The day went pretty well and I could feel the loving "hugs" from all of those who were praying for me.  We took a little Christmas tree down to Ashlie's grave.  My oldest son, his girlfriend, and her brother were able to go with us this time.  It was nice.  Later that evening, we would find our youngest son, who has health issues, laying on his bedroom floor unresponsive.  We rushed him to the hospital.  After a 3 day hospital stay and many, many tests, we still don't know what happened.  We did not see what precipitated the "episode."  They strongly suspect that he had a seizure.  He has had seizures in the past.  What makes this even more scary for us, is that we lost Ashlie to a seizure.  I have had some rough, emotional days these past couple of days.  I'm SO ready for a new year... one without so much pain.
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment