Monday, August 1, 2011

Ashlie... you little stinker

     Ashlie... you did it again.  My oldest daughter, my granddaughter, and I went to visit my little patient.  After we got home, my granddaughter said to me "MiMi, I told (my patient's name) bye-bye and Ashee (her pronunciation of Ashlie) bye-bye."  I then said "did Ashlie go with us to (patient's name)'s house?" To which she replied "yes, MiMi" and then looked at me like, well DUH MiMi, of course she did.  Ashlie and my precious granddaughter sure did have a special bond.  God intends for it to live on... forever... just like Ashlie's memory will.  I sure do miss you Miss Ashlie.  I also am missing my grandbabies and their parents.  They left for the East Coast today, returning back to the Air Force base where my son-in-law serves our country.
     I have an interview in the morning!!  Please say a prayer for me!!  I am emotionally drained from my current job.
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment