Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What a Disappointing Day

Well, I called the hospice place yesterday to see how the hiring process was going.  They now informed me that they want someone with hospice experience!  Are you kidding me?  They have been telling me for three months now that I am "exactly what they are looking for", "we know you would be perfect", etc.  Nowhere in the job ad did it say "hospice experience required."  That is why I applied!  What a let down.  Oh, but she was sure to add, "but we haven't made a decision yet."  Okay, if they can't find anyone else, they might choose me?  I LOVE being leftovers.  I'll do if there's NOTHING else.  Geesh.  So... God, PLEASE show me what you have planned for me.  I'm not feeling so whoopie about myself today. 
Sunday night I thought I "saw" Ashlie peeking around the TV in our bedroom.  All I saw were those bouncing curls... and heard her giggling.  Monday, I heard one of the songs we played at her services, my favorite one, on the radio three times during my commutes to and from work.  It was "I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe.  If you aren't familiar with the song, its beautiful.  Its a contemporary Christian song.  We played it at my parents funerals too.
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment