Tuesday, April 12, 2011

News We've Been Waiting to Hear!

We found out today that Ashlie's school is having their little "memorial service" for her next Friday, April 22nd!  We have been anxiously awaiting the day we get to celebrate her life with her schoolmates and school staff.  They are going to plant a tree and we want to release balloons.  We released pastel pink and white balloons at her funeral and I want to release bright colors at her school.  That's all the plans that we know of so far!  I'm so excited, yet a bit anxious too.  I will have to leave work, go to the service, and then go back to work.  This might be a little hard to do.  At least I have about a 30 minute drive back to work.  I have really been enjoying this beautiful weather we have been having, but that also is bittersweet.  Ashlie and I quite often would sit outside on the patio when she came home from school.  She frequently fell asleep while soaking up some sunshine... wonderful memories!
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment