Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day?

Well... today is Mother's Day.  Don't know about the happy part.  I'm not feeling very happy at the moment.  Actually, I'm feeling pretty horrible.  I'm missing my Mom terribly today.  Yes, it's been 7 years... but my heart doesn't care.  I'd give just about anything for just one more hug... one more day.  I miss her laugh... I miss her making me feel so special... even on Mother's Day, and even though she was MY Mother.  But... on a happy note... my oldest son is taking me out for breakfast! Spending time with him will make me feel much better!  I wish I could have all of my little "chicks" together with me for Mother's Day, but it just isn't "doable" when they are spread out all across the nation... and one is in Heaven.  Time to get ready for my Mother's Day breakfast!
TaTa4Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment