Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good Morning My Beautiful Angel

Good Morning Miss Ashlie!  When I was "just" your nurse, for some reason I found myself calling you Miss Ashlie.  It even rubbed off on your physical therapist, speech therapists, and other school people.  Ashlie, these beautiful days are making me miss our frequent walks on the trail when you got home from school... or when we sat on the patio, talking about school, birdies, flowers, trees, and life.  Momma still miss seeing just what those beautiful curls were going to do each and every morning.  They always kept me guessing!  I haven't gotten your Plumeria lotion out to smell it since you left us, but I sure do miss that smell.  You went to school smelling and looking beautiful!  I miss your beautiful smile.  I just miss my Sweet Pea.
TaTa4Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment